Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Interesting Jackie Chan interview

1. ...

Originally posted by Despair
    Well, I still love Tsui Harks US made movies. They were stylish, had some good action scenes, and were fun to watch. Some great and inventive camera work in Knock Off. Plus Knock Off is more of HK big budgeted film, than US film anyway.

Black Mask 2, also directed by Tsui Hark, will be coming to dvd this December. Yen-Woo-ping does fight choreography, so it should be fun.
    Yes, I have to say that Knock-off is a great film and among my favorites. I have seen a lot of Hark films and love the way he continues to reinvent himself. I just picked up Double Team DVD and rewatched it--it's a great film...and I would like to see Van Damme do some more films like this...

Is BM2 getting released over here via Columbia/Tristar on DVD or is it getting a Miramax butchered release?
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"

2. Black Mask 2 is being released by Destination Films, part of Columbia/TriStar, so I hope it will be better than usual Dimension butcher jobs.

3. ...

Originally posted by Despair
    Black Mask 2 is being released by Destination Films, part of Columbia/TriStar, so I hope it will be better than usual Dimension butcher jobs.
    I read some more about it a found it's a mostly U.S. cast and is written by the team that did Running Out of Time and The Touch...I will be preordering it...
    "50,000! You scored 50,000 points on Double Dragon?"