Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I think I found the most frustrating part in Sunshine.... O_o

1. Originally posted by Hero
    Underwater glitch?

Click me.

2. The easiest way to do it is by going to the opposite side of the building where the fountain by the statue is. There is a girl with a basket there, to the left of her is a spot in the building that when you do yoshi's spin jump, you clip right through the building into the void. The trick is getting the distance right, jump to short and you end up in the sewer, too far and you go through the building. Once you make it, you have to keep jumping and you'll eventually pop up on the ocean floor.

Watch the video for another way to get there.

3. Thanks for the tip, Doug. I actually *enjoy* using Yoshi on this part, I just hate having to do it over and over. The pipe covering should STAY OFF after melting it once for crying out loud!

The most frustrating part is when you fall through the fucking ground, jackhammer for a bit and then fucking die.

Fucking shitty shit.

Oh yeah... and the waterpack sucks.

5. How on Earth was I the only person alive to beat this game and not experiance any of these horrific glitches?
    So I forced my hands in my pockets and felt with my thumbs and gallantly handed her my very last piece of gum.

Pure luck.