Thread: New Game Character Contest

1. New Game Character Contest

For all you talented artists out there here is a chance to design a game charcater for an upcoming game

Here are the details:

PROFILE:

Design a new character for the next game developed by the creators of Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus™.

Enter your character in the "Wanted Sly Cooper Character Contest" and you can win a trip to Seattle to help bring your character to life!

Details are below:
    *Animated or cartoon style
    *Animalistic
    *Must include picture or written description AND personal bio

PRIZES:

Grand Prize: Trip to the development studios in Seattle to work with the Creative Director to design a level/task or character in their next game. Trip must be completed by 6/30/03.

First Prize: 25 autographed original cells from the Sly Cooper and the Thievius Raccoonus game. arv. $100

You can check out the RULES and contest ends December 31st 2002.

If I was any good at characters I would enter myself but I am better with technical drawings then trying to draw characters... even still I might try it anyway

2. nice
    "be water my friend"bruce lee

3. A chance to work with Sucker Punch? I'm in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

4. It's a pity the contest's limited to those living in the U.S...I would've liked to enter. I imagine that some of the Non-American artists out there who are even more talented than I am would've liked to, as well...

5. I dunno...how world-renowed is Sucker Punch, or Sly Cooper?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

6. Here's my official entry:

7. hahaha

zing!

8. yep
    Why are you reading this? go to your general settings and uncheck the Show Signatures box already!

9. And the winner is...

Originally posted by diffusionx
    Have fun in seattle.