Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: $5 coupon for Shinobi in the new OPM...

1. I could use an old-shool, difficult game for once...
    After playing Mega Man Zero and Strider 1 on PSX, I can admit that current mainstream games have dulled my reflexes. You should see my rant on Strider...

Now I still have yet to beat Wily's castle in MM1...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

OPM only started respecting the Dreamcast after the system's death was announced.

3. Originally posted by SearchManX
    After playing Mega Man Zero and Strider 1 on PSX, I can admit that current mainstream games have dulled my reflexes. You should see my rant on Strider...

Now I still have yet to beat Wily's castle in MM1...
    Yes, I have to agree, current mainstream games have dulled my gaming skillz...Contra: Shattered Solider has been whuppin' my ass lately.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

4. My skills have also seen a sharp decline, although I can attribute some of that to my loss of vision.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Originally posted by NeoZeedeater
    OPM is typical fanboy crap although not to the disgusting extent of OXBM. I only buy it if it has a good demo disc.

And I wish magazines would have coupons valid in Canada.
    I subscribe to both, and OXM is NOT in any way worse than OPM.

OPM is worth buying if you have a PS2 for sure.

6. Originally posted by Jeremy
    My skills have also seen a sharp decline, although I can attribute some of that to my loss of vision.
    Loss of vision? How bad has it gotten?

Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

7. I have to use the 30% portion of my lens (for reading) to play games.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. aww damn. I thought the coupon was to buy the game for only $5. I figured since all the poor reviews the game is getting it was going straight to the bargain bin.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

9. Originally posted by Dolemite
    That's probably it. Most mainstream games nowadays are too damn easy. I rented Bloodrayne the other night, and while I'm enjoying it, Rayne can tear through Nazi's like a hot knike through butter. It's not very challenging. I could use an old-shool, difficult game for once...
    So, You rented BloodRayne What you think of it? It does gets hard later on, in the end of Argentina level, and in Germany, but mostly because you have to do alot of very annoying jumping and climbing, and thats a part of the game I wished was done better.

10. So far, I'm enjoying it very much. When it was first announced I thought it would be a cheesy Tomb Raider-rip off with a gothic twist, but the game ended up being very well done. Rayne's a cool character, and the game is all dark and twisted. And all the boobies bounce like in DOA 1. Good game.