Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: any differences between the 3 version of MK DA

1. any differences between the 3 version of MK DA

Any one know if theres going to be any differences between the 3 versions of the game

like will the Xbox and Gamecube versions sport better graphics and sound or will they all be the same and what not

and what about the making off stuff im gonna assume its the same on all 3 systems

im interested in the games but i cant find any info at all about the differences of the 3 versions
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

2. anyone?
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

3. It will all boil down to which controller you prefer most likely, with some minor graphical differences as well.

4. The PS2 version looks like 100x better!

Seriously, it's Midway. They brought you ARTIC THUNDER and other SHIT. Do you really think they will do anything special?

5. eehhh you never know im gonna guess theres going to be no difference i guess im just hoping they take advantage of the other systems extra power
    Where I play
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

6. hmmm Xbox S Controller is the deciding factor for me. I love the d-pad on it.
    Xbox Live- SamuraiMoogle

7. Maybe if it weren't a simultanious release, there might've been differences, but since it's all coming out at the same time, there's 0 chance, esp. from Midway...

8. Nice avatar, Shin John!

And Ethugg is prolly right. They're all the same. I'll most likely get the XBOX or GC version, as I've been loving my PS2 a lot lately, and the others two are getting jealous.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.

9. is one team doing all 3 or did they have 3 different teams all working on each platform like they did with turok
    Where I play

10. Erm...I don't rightly know.

I know Mr. Boon is involved with all three platforms, as I've read comments he made concerning all three...but as for the rest of the team(s), I'm as in the dark as you are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    There is wisdom beyond your years in these consonants and vowels I write. Study them and prosper.