Thread: ITS HERE!!! You like??

1. ITS HERE!!! You like??

Well after a long time of being to afraid of posting my work here you go....for all to see!!
    http://www.geocities.com/the_bluerealm/rgb168.bmp
    eh? eh>?
    Mod edit - Geocities doesn't allow remote linking. Sorry man, but it'll have to be an URL. Slap some ?? on that guy to see it.
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

2. I know its huge!
    but i don't know how to fix that, and i don't have any programs beside paint, so thats all i could do just to get it up here! so if anyone would be so kind as to maybe re-size it for me that would be great!!
    You can never be one of the dead, because something that has no existence can have no community.

Frontiers

3. Size doesn't matter - it's Geocities. It won't show if it's 10 x 10 or 1000 x 1000. It is a nice pic though. Simple style but effective. As for a resize, I would but I'm kinda busy. Maybe someone else can do it for ya. Keep up the nice work and keep posting man!

4. Doesn't look to bad, you got a good concept on action and pose. But what I would suggest is taking some time to get a little more familar with anatomy and muscle structure.

Overall a great start, and I look foward to seeing more!