Thread: Games on the big screen! *links added*

1. Games on the big screen! *links added*

The other day at work I got a big fat bag of trailers, nothing unusual so I threw them aside...later in the day I got a call from the Nintendo Advertizing department asking wether or not I got the trailers. I didn't have a damn clue what he was talking about, so I opened the bad I threw in the corner and low and behold it was a bag of Zelda trailers...So through out the day I spliced on the trailers and I'll tell you something you haven't seen a game untill you've seen it on the big screen with cranked 5.1 dolby digital suround...it was 35mm heaven. I don't know if I'll be able to snag a trailer or two but I'm definatly going to try. I like work a whole lot more now If any of you have seen this or any other trailers please let me know so I can keep a look out ^_^
    What isn't remembered, Never happened

2. Looks like I might have to actually watch movies in the theatre again, if only to check this out

3. Well, I seen trailers for both Metroid Prime(nice) and New Zelda(horror) before I Spy yesterday. Both were fairly long, and had lots of in-game footage.

4. Finally a reason to get there in time for the previews!

5. I may have to think of a contest or something to give out the trailors when they're done being shown...any help there would be cool, but keep in mind they won't be out of circulation for a little while so you have time to get creative ^_^ and just as a shout out the the Seattle members (or anybody that happens to be in the area) if you feel like a flick and don't feel like shelling out 9 bones for the ticket just give me a yell...you're as good as in

6. For those of you that don't want to shell out the 9 bucks to see it here's a link to the zelda trailer
    http://www.zelda.com/video.html
    *edit*
    and here's the link for the metroid trailer
    http://media.nintendo.com/nintendo/c...ercial_big.mov

damn well done IMO

7. Originally posted by Despair
    Well, I seen trailers for both Metroid Prime(nice) and New Zelda(horror) before I Spy yesterday. Both were fairly long, and had lots of in-game footage.
    I got to the movie late and missed the trailers.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia