Page 107 of 107 FirstFirst ... 93103105106107
Results 1,061 to 1,062 of 1062

Thread: Working out/weightlifting/bodybuilding/exercise...

1. Quote Originally Posted by burgundy View Post
    Whoever's in charge here needs to start up a new thread for this topic. This one's getting locked for size in the next few days.
    Waah!

Okay, done.
    Last edited by Dolemite; 02 Jun 2007 at 06:51 PM.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I started this past Wednesday. I did shoulders, back and biceps. And then this morning (Saturday morning) I did lunges and squats, triceps and some stomach crunches and sit-ups. I cut down my run to 15 minutes and do it at the end of each workout.

The day following the workout and the day after I can tell my muscles have been worked out. They're slightly loose and fatigued but not burning too much. I do stretches for about 10 minutes before I work out. So the workout is about 50 minutes to an hour and ten minutes total. Today I went to a Toronto FC game (soccer) and the stairs were giving me a headache after the squatting and lunges. Not so much that I couldn't do it or anything crazy but I felt every step.
    Quote Originally Posted by rezo
    Once, a gang of fat girls threatened to beat me up for not cottoning to their advances. As they explained it to me: "guys can usually beat up girls, but we are all fat, and there are a lot of us."