Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Todays DBZ episode. WTF?

1. Todays DBZ episode. WTF?

I dont know if any of you like DBZ(Dragonball Z), I am quite the fan, but these last few episodes have been pissing me off. So Gohan comes back and is beating the shit out of Buu and he isn't even super sayan. Now Bu u transforms and is kicking the crap out of Gohan. Why wouldn't Gohan transform to super sayan 2. I think they would be evenly matched or Gohan might even be stronger. It just pisses me off that Gohan hasn't even thought about transforming.

2. *hands Rusty a random DVD from his anime collection*
    Ahh, I feel better now.

3. because... DBZ is thoughtless drivel?

*runs away into oblivion*

4. Come on now some of it is good. Sure there are parts where you just want to smash the TV but the fights damn you the fights kick ass.

5. Sorry, I'm just being a bastard.
    I got sick of these oddball DBZ matches a loooong time ago.

6. Yes they have gotten pretty bad after the Freeza saga but I've started it and I'm gonna finish it.

7. Originally posted by Rustyridnwthprid
    Come on now some of it is good. Sure there are parts where you just want to smash the TV but the fights damn you the fights kick ass.
    ... the fights are as bad as the storyline/character-designs...

"ZOOOPAAA ENERGY-BEAMAH POWAH!!!"

8. Originally posted by Rustyridnwthprid
    Yes they have gotten pretty bad after the Freeza saga but I've started it and I'm gonna finish it.
    I quit watching after the Freeza Saga (freshman year of college) and never looked back

9. Your not missing much. They really have been reduced down to a pile of shit. I even find the original dragon balls to be better now then the new sagas.

10. The reason he didn't change to SS2 is because the power up the old kai gave him took the place of that. What I want to know is why did they just about cut about 10 or 12 minutes of the episode when Majin Buu absorbs Gotenks and Piccolo?

And you know what? I feel ashamed that I know so much about DBZ.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.