Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bargain bin PC games.

1. Bargain bin PC games.

I saw these two games in the $10 bin at a local game shop, and was wondering if anyone had played them and could give me some idea of wether or not they're worth buying.

2. The Last Express is a classic. Buy.

3. i really like the saturn version of ememy zero...great original survival horror style game...

I have both games. I have hardly played my Saturn Enemy Zero so I can't form much of an opinion on it but The Last Express is excellent, one of the most innovative games out there. There really is nothing else like it. Events and passengers on the train adhere to different times. The interactions between people are quite realistic.

5. Nothing to say except agreement on Last Express being a must-buy.

6. speaking of bargin bin pc games...i just got back from best buy (had to get another ethernet cable) and i picked up a copy of grim fandango (even though i already have a copy) for $1.99)

7. Originally posted by Videodrone
    i really like the saturn version of ememy zero...great original survival horror style game...
    If it were the Saturn version, I would by it in a second, but I've heard bad things about Sega PC games...

http://www.the-nextlevel.com/board/s...0&pagenumber=1

8. Get 'em both, especially if you can't or don't want to track down the Saturn version of Enemy Zero, PC version's the next best thing.
    omg TNL epics!

9. Everyone should pick up Clive Barker's Undying. Forget any survival horror games or their spawn, Undying is by far the scariest game out there. Definitely one of the most underrated PC games out there. Buying it new would probably cost about 10 bucks.
    Shogo is another wonderful FPS with mechs . Looks a little outdated by todays standards but that game is the reason that I started playing PC games to begin with. If I'm not mistaken, I think it was covered in an old issue of gamefan by ECM.

10. Best buy also had diablo for 1.99, but after playing it now, I really think it be kinda sucky. The fandango's a good buy, though.
    College Sucks