Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 10121314

Thread: TV shows you watched Growing up

1. Actually, everyone pretty much dies. Skullmaster gets his cap and puts it on, and it becomes some weird looking crown. This is all happening at Stone Henge for some reason or other. Skullmaster starts controlling time(or something), and Max grabs hold of him and starts to channel the energy of the cap into himself. I forgot what happens next, but I do know everything goes back in time to the beginning, except Max still remembers everything that happened.

Bucky O Hare was the shit. That's all that needs to be said.

Stunt Dawgs eats ass.

Exo Squad was a perfect example of a series that had a continuing sory and did it right. I'm still mad they never made a follow up after the setup in the final episode.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

2. I never watched Stunt Dawgs.. but this kid from class kept singing the theme song.

I still have the Bucky O' Hare theme song in my head... but I could never understand the lyrics except for the "CAPTAIN BUCKY O'HARE!" part.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

3. Bucky! Captain Bucky O'Hare, He Goes Where No Ordinary Rabbit Would Dare! If You're Looking For Adventure, This Is It... I think.

Originally posted by adol
    Bucky! Captain Bucky O'Hare, He Goes Where No Ordinary Rabbit Would Dare! If You're Looking For Adventure, This Is It... I think.
    Heh I remember that show, wasnt there a gmae too for the NES.

5. Fantastic Max was DA BOMB!

was the cartoon based on the toys or vice versa?

6. Originally posted by arjue
    Fantastic Max was DA BOMB!

was the cartoon based on the toys or vice versa?
    Yes, the show was based on the toys, Like pretty much all toy/cartoon tie ins these days.

7. Originally posted by Korian
    Heh I remember that show, wasnt there a gmae too for the NES.
    Yeah, not sure about NES, but I'm pretty sure there was one for SNES. It was made by Konami.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

8. Alright I can't remember if this show has already been mentioned in this thread and I don't feel like looking through it to see, so who remembers Bozo the Clown? I used to watch that every morning when I was a kid. The one thing I remember is Bozo always seemed pissed. I also remember the kids having to make those little ping pong balls into the different sized cups for prizes.

Originally posted by Doug Branches
    Alright I can't remember if this show has already been mentioned in this thread and I don't feel like looking through it to see, so who remembers Bozo the Clown? I used to watch that every morning when I was a kid. The one thing I remember is Bozo always seemed pissed. I also remember the kids having to make those little ping pong balls into the different sized cups for prizes.
    Yeah I watched it, but I was in High school. Clowns use to scare me when I was younger.

Seasame Street, and that Mr Rogers were ones I watched when I was really little.