Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Fans Of Grand Theft Auto?

Any Fans Of Grand Theft Auto?

So what do you think of GTA the first two in the Series?

The DC port I played was awful IMO. They are releasing a GTA compiltion of the first two and the expansion for the PSone soon.

Anyone gonna get them?

2. I could never stand the original GTA games. When GTA3 hit and a friend was saying how good it was, I had a hard time believing it until I actually played it.

This series is proof that moving to a fully 3D perspective in a game isn't always detrimental.

-Kevin
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc Holliday View Post
    K3V is awesome!

3. i loved the first GTA's on the PC GTA GTA2

i can not stand the new GTA's III and VC

the series took a major down turn IMHO
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

I haven't played the first two but will be when Compilation hits in a couple weeks.

5. GOURANGA!!!

The original GTA was amazing. I've probably played it more than any other game. Modem play was awesome too. Nothing like driving over your friends.

6. I played GTA1 and 2 more than 3. I like the view in 3, but had more fun, and was less offended by the 1st 2.

7. In some ways I like GTA 1 and 2 better than the newer ones. I've been with the series since it started. I still remember buying the game for Pc when it came out, before I had a Pc. I would visit a friends house to play it. Seems like just yesterday when I kept hereing the planned Playstation version wasn't coming to the Us and then finally did. The console ports of both games were awful.

I still pop them in every now and then and go around running down people. For missions I prefer 3 and VC, but for messing around I find the first two hold a special charm.

8. i never played the PSX revs but the PC ones are sooo good best of the series by FAR
    Where I play
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolemite
    I've changed my mind about Korian. Anyone that can piss off so many people so easily is awesome. You people are suckers, playing right into his evil yellow hands.

9. I loved the first 2 games and played them to death, to the point where after a few hours with 3 I was just burnt out on the entire franchise. The fundamental gameplay hasn't really changed since 1, and I've been playing GTA since the first one came out. I don't even care about VC. BTW I loved the DC rev of 2, sure it was dissapointing by DC standards but it was still the best console version of the game IMO.