Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why I hate werewolf movies

1. Who remembers the Teen Wolf animated series? It was... I DON'T REMEMBER! CAUSE I WAS LIKE 5!

damn she's hot.

2. Originally posted by Klonoa
    anyone remember that Werewolf tv series that came on Fox a long long time ago.

I don't remember much of it because I was a little pup but I do remember it scaring the sweet jesus out of me.

I think the main dude in the series was a good werewolf.
    I always wanted to see that series, I don't think it was released on video though... it would be nice if they released them on DVD

3. I just remembered they have Wolf Lake on TV again, I was getting into that series before but they stopped running it I guess they are giving it a second chance

4. OMG That screen looks god aweful. Lucky me, I never seen it

5. Different media, Werewolf, but I still urge you to check out a novel called The Wolf's Hour by Robert R. McCammon.

Set in WW2, the main character is a British secret service agent sent to thwart a mysterious Nazi war project. The twist is that the British agent is a werewolf. He retains his human intelligence whilst in wolf form too.

The middle section of the book documents his werewolf origins, which is extremely interesting, and better than the Nazi plot.

Outstanding book. Should be available everywhere.

Satoshi Kon: 1963-2010

6. Originally posted by Despair
    OMG That screen looks god aweful.
    hahahahaha!!! it's funny because it's true!

i hardly remember the cartoon, but i remember so much that it was pretty cool if you were a lil kid. and coming off of the Teen Wolf movie ? it was even cooler!

7. I strongly agree with Bionic, on the Wolfs Hour. Its an awesome book. Hero, is secret agent who is werewolf, and he uses his abilities greatly, when fighing Nazis. Lots of action, some very cool momments, and some very dramatic ones a well. Too bad the author retired, because these book begs to have a sequel.

It would make an awesome action movie too.

8. Originally posted by BioMechanic
    Different media, Werewolf, but I still urge you to check out a novel called The Wolf's Hour by Robert R. McCammon.

Set in WW2, the main character is a British secret service agent sent to thwart a mysterious Nazi war project. The twist is that the British agent is a werewolf. He retains his human intelligence whilst in wolf form too.

The middle section of the book documents his werewolf origins, which is extremely interesting, and better than the Nazi plot.

Outstanding book. Should be available everywhere.
    Thanks for the recommendation, I will definately have to check it out... I should really read some more books, I haven't read a good book it quite some time. Thanks

9. Werewolves are cool...

but I love ninjas. they are awesome, and by awesome, I mean totally sweet.....
    Xbox Live Gamertag: Redterrier

While were on the topic of Werewolves did anyone see the 60 minutes about a real guy who apparently or so people believed turned into a Werewolf or at least grew hair and was attacking citizens. I would have to say this was on at least 15-20 years ago. It scared me when I was younger though.

Korian