Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Your Bemani 6 Track Selection

Originally posted by 88mph
    Can't we just talk about dancing games now?
    In a minute, I have some insults to answer to.

Originally posted by Sidez
    no need for you to be a prick.

fuck off.

Shit, you are such a pedantic prick

smart ass.

You don't impress anyone.
    I thought you were above all of this. Why all the shit talk?
    And I'm well aware I don't impress anyone; as I always say, if I were looking for friends here I would have left a year ago.

2. Originally posted by dog$
    And I'm well aware I don't impress anyone; as I always say, if I were looking for friends here I would have left a year ago.
    This statement is inspiring me to post some more in that FF1/2/Unlim Saga thread.

3. Originally posted by dog$
    In a minute, I have some insults to answer to.

I thought you were above all of this. Why all the shit talk?
    I am normally above all this but it pisses me off that a second thread of mine (the first being the Eternal Darkness JPN version thread) manages to attract smart ass comments from people who really should know better. I am usually polite and reserved on TNL but recently things have got worse sadly.

Anyway... guys please post reasons for each song. I'm interested

Originally posted by Sidez
    Anyway... guys please post reasons for each song. I'm interested
    Oh Rosa - The steps are fun, I like the bouncing back and forth between the center/up right and center/up left

Space Fantasy - because it is stupid

The Samurai Song(title is in Korean) good music, nothing special about the steps.

Com'back - its a cool 2p song, and it has the spin, makes you look better than you actually are.

5. I'm just going to go with a current list because mine are always changing. 19, November though is my favorite overall Bemani song =X

19, November (6th Style) - I love Good-Cool's style of house and jazz and with '19, November' he just about nailed it. Oh, and it still has Engrish lyrics that live up with '20, November'!

Symbolic (8th Style) - Stoic + QQQ == Symbolic. Can't beat that. My favorite TaQ song (That isn't a Good-Cool Remix) everrrr.

Love Generation (7th Style) - It's just really catchy ;p

Murmur Twins (8th Style) - OKKKAAAY!!! YOU ARE MY BESIIIIDES!....It's awesome! The video is the shit too.

Happy Wedding (7th Style) - 8th Style didn't really have any good pop songs, so Happy Wedding helps to fill in that "There are no seven stars for first song so lets just pick a good song". The Another is fun.

The Beauty Of Silence (7th Style) - My favorite trance song in IIDX now that 'The Sound of Goodbye' and 'Never Look Back' are gone.

As for Pump It Up? Uhh...I don't know the names of the songs, but of the songs I liked that I know the names of, I'll just say..

Adult Ceremony (Park Ji Yoon) - No reason o_o
    Winter - Hey! It's 'V'! Durrrrrr!

....AND THATS IT! =D Everythings in Korean..sueeee meeeee.
    Play Guitar Hero //

6. Predominantly DM/GF with a little BM thrown in:

20, November (BM2 version... I just prefer it to the DDR cover)

Rugged Ash (BM4... This one has a bit of the RayCrisis sound to it.)

Holiday (GF3/DM2, a Jazz-Fusion song by Jimmy Weckl... nothing to do with DDR's "Holiday". Like something Larry Carlton would do.)

Hypnotica (GF/DM1... A good techno song.)

Captain's Voyage (GF4/DM3... One of the first songs I could play confidently in DM3.)

FuriFuri'60 (GF4/DM3... Check out the video when someone is playing this song- it's awesome. The lyrics aren't bad either "I'm dancing to furi-furi 60, I'm the music, I'm the dance!".)

Oh, as for the insults that have transpired here... Let's get along, please.

7. bump for hayato

8. Originally posted by Sidez
    bump for hayato
    hehe thanks

lessee...

My best day is gone (PIU) - god i love this song
    Starmine (IIDX) - listen and just tell me you hate it
    The shining polaris (IIDX) - nice song with nearly impossible to understand lyrics
    Burning heat (IIDX) - gradius remix!!!... yeah its on ddr but i like IIDX's version for the extra 20 seconds
    Still in my heart oni remix (DDR) - I usually hate paula terry but this songs rather good
    Monkey magic (PIU) - Song is wayyy too funny

9. Originally posted by hayato42
    Monkey magic (PIU) - Song is wayyy too funny
    Nooo...Space Fantasy is funnier
    Play Guitar Hero //