Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Excel Saga Vol. 3 is out!

1. Excel Saga Vol. 3 is out!

I was in Best Buy today, and noticed that they had just gotten in vol. 3 DVD of this awesomely insane series. And it's only $14.99! Damn, each vol. seems to get cheaper and cheaper as they're released...I love Best Buy. I just got done watching the last episode on vol. 2 (the bowling episode- damn, that was crazy!), and sometime this weekend I'll check out the new disc.

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. I've always been meaning to check this show out. Judging from the trailer its got some crazy stuff to it, just my style. Someday, when all the discs are released, I'll probably pick it up.

Is Excel Saga an OAV or a TV show?

3. TV show.

Totally forgot this came out. I'll post impressions soon.

4. picked it up at best buy today too. but when they scanned it, it came out to the normal $23, they fixed it though.

sucks that they don't really sell anything at the $20 mark now.

5. My copy is in the mail!

Best Buy is no longer getting my ADV anime money. They used to carry all ADV stuff at reduced prices ($15-$18 for all normal ADV DVDs, $40-$50 for the perfect collections), but now the prices are up! $23 for three episodes of Burn Up Excess when I can get the DVD for $17-$18 online? I don't think so. Screw you Best Buy.

- Kabuki

6. Best Buy is evil.

7. $14.99 must be a sale price. I've noticed the anime prices at Best Buy going up as well...

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

8. Originally posted by Lhadatt
    Best Buy is evil.
    They used to be un-evil... how quickly they have changed...

9. Originally posted by kabuki
    They used to be un-evil... how quickly they have changed...
    Putting a loss-leader (GeForce 4) on their website and then refusing to honor in-store pickup purchases of said loss-leader to the point of detaining customers in store breakrooms until law enforcement arrives because said customer was supposedly trying to rip them off qualifies as evil in my eyes.

10. someone screwed up at the best buy we go to dolemite. the online price is $23. and that's almost always what the store price will be. just chalk it up to being lucky because soon enough someone will change those price stickers.

and there's this one cashier that's really cute. she's so tiny and so, so, so cute. name starts with an M. i'm a dork.