Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4678

Thread: Contra SS sales?

1. Originally posted by BenT
    Super C is a little strange. One thing that's always bothered me is that there are no platforms in the sidescrolling sections. Think about it a moment -- no horizontal level (except maybe the last?) has anything to stand on besides the ground. Kinda like how Doom couldn't support "floor over floor" in its level designs. Always struck me as odd and somewhat lame.
    This bothers me in Shattered Soldier too.

2. I still like SS. Almost have S rank in all levels...Lance kicks my arse....

oh, anyone know the sales on this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

3. Originally posted by Hero

oh, anyone know the sales on this?
    What, the original point of this thread?
    Nope, no one has a clue. Where's EvilMog and his Toys R Us sales charts when you need him?
    - Kabuki

4. super C is an amazing game... i just find it much more challenging than any of the other contras..
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

5. Originally posted by BenT
    Super C is a little strange. One thing that's always bothered me is that there are no platforms in the sidescrolling sections. Think about it a moment -- no horizontal level (except maybe the last?) has anything to stand on besides the ground. Kinda like how Doom couldn't support "floor over floor" in its level designs. Always struck me as odd and somewhat lame.

Maybe I'm misinterpreting what your saying on this one, but did'nt the first level of Super C have buildings and such to jump on to?

Super C is my favorite in the series and probably the only one that I took the time to finish. I tried to play the original Contra after playing Super C and I was disappointed.

I don't think that any Contra game has provided as much enjoyment for me, as Super C has.

6. Originally posted by gamevet
    Maybe I'm misinterpreting what your saying on this one, but did'nt the first level of Super C have buildings and such to jump on to?
    Nope!

7. I don't see how Super C is the most challenging. I beat it the fist day I played it.