Thread: Auto Modellista 2 to Xbox?

1. Auto Modellista 2 to Xbox?

Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

2. if it's true, that's cool. it'll be able to keep it's online play without problem (well, if Capcoms cool with it), and have much better graphics.

hopefully this time, they don't waste time making levels that have too many Ridge Racer style turns. but after playing the import, i'd like to see Capcom give the genre another shot...even though they already are.

3. Cool, hopefully there would be a lot of downloads and upgrades for the cars and maybe some tournament races too

While where on Auto Modellista does anyone know if the USA of Auto Modellista for PS2 will support broadband, I heard the Japanese one only support dialup and was wondering if they are going to release it the same way over here... I wanted it but I have broadband

4. Cool news, if it's true.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

5. Meh...2 pop-ups.

Interesting, I still have yet to play the first one, when is that out? Feb or so?

Online arcade-style racing will kick ass. The question is which company will get it out there and on what system first.

And anyone who mentions the bastardized Daytona on DC should be shot.

7. Project Gotham Racing 2 on Xbox this Winter/Spring?

8. auto modellista comes out somewheres in jan. i think capcom wanted to fix up the broadband support so that's why it got pushed back. *shrugs*