Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Daylight Savings Time...dagnabit, just lost an hour...

1. Daylight Savings Time...dagnabit, just lost an hour...

Just a friendly little reminder to everyone out there who might've forgotten, its daylight savings time tonight, remember to set all your clocks an hour forward so we can all "Spring Forward" and lose that extra hour of sleep. Bah!

omg TNL epics!

2. dammit this sucks...I only just found out when I turned on my computer! That means I have to fucking go to work earlier today....aaarrghhh...damn this earth and its spinning business!
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

3. I had to work one less hour last night!

*yeah*

But I also lost that hour's pay.

*boo*
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

4. Yeah, I hate moving time forward. The Fall time change is always nice though, since we gain an extra hour to the weekend. Another thing I hate about this practice, is that you have to manually change all the clocks and watches to new time.

5. I hate losing that extra hour. At least we get it back in the fall.

I always forget to change all the clocks in my house. So then I'm confused as to what time it really is. Is it 3:00? I dunno, that clock says 2:00. Leads to some hairy situations I tells ya.

Heh. Which reminds me, I should go change the rest of my clocks right now.

*Runs off*
    -Mullet Jockey-
    Check out my site!
    Eat. Sleep. Music.

6. heh, i got home at 2 o'clock last night thinking that i was in early enough an' that i was gonna get a good nights sleep after being out 'till 4 am the day before.....nope. it was actually already 3 o'clock. i was a lil miffed at that.

7. I like it, because it gets darker later. Something about seeing the sun set at 8:00 pm is very cool in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Diff-chan View Post
    Careful. We're talking about games here. Fun isn't part of it.

8. it's like they've stolen that much time from my life.... I WANT MY 16 HOURS BACK!

~Mr. K~

And add it to my Spring Break! I DUN WANNA GO BACK TO SCHOOOOOL

9. yah... like hero said.. quit your bitching... ...

It means you can stay outside longer.. this only means... the days get longer...

10. daylight savings used to be pretty cool when i was a kid. because hey, thats an etra hour of daylight so you could go out and play.

but i dont 'go out and play' anymore.

so now this sucks.

and my hockey practice is at 6:00 PM, so this means the sun will be out. and the sun always reflects off my helmet shield and irritates me. I HATE THAT!