Page 1 of 44 123515 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL

1. Game Boy Advance NHL

Well, since there was an NBA thread I thought I'd make a NHL thread.

So, any fans?

My favourite teams are (un-surprisingly) the Devils and Habs.

Yes.

I used to watch every game I could, but I can never seem to remember to watch these days.

However, I feel that hockey is quite possibly the greatest sport in the world, and will love the NHL until the day I die.

3. I try to get into NHL but I can't really, I just don't like the fact that it is really the only sport that can end in a tie

I gotta give credit though because it is a very hard sport

4. Originally posted by Werewolf
    I try to get into NHL but I can't really, I just don't like the fact that it is really the only sport that can end in a tie
    *kick a football (the real round kind) over to Werewolf*

Besides, in the playoffs they play until someone wins.. and a treble-overtime game is one of the most entertaining things you can witness in sports.

5. It's finally playoff time!

Go Devils Go.

6. Been a diehard Stars fan for years, when they won the Cup back in '99, I can honestly say it was one of the happiest moments of my life

Since I moved to Vegas though, barely been able to catch any of their games But now that the playoffs have started, I'm hoping I'll be able to catch a few on ESPN
    omg TNL epics!

Stars fan here too. That long ass game in 99 was one of the greatest sporting events I've ever had the pleasure to witness. Here's hoping they go all the way this year.

--Scourge .

8. I also watch the Stars a ton. NHL's about the only sports I do watch...most others I can't get into. World Cup is fun to watch, but that's only every 4 years, and the last time it was in the middle of the night here. _-_

9. GO LEAFS GO!

Hopefully the incident that happened during E3 while I was watching the Leafs game with Master and Kenshin doesn't happen again
    If my memory of her has an expiration date, let it be 10,000 years.

10. *gets the love in before the impending trainwreck*
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.