Thread: U-FORCE: Is It Any Good?

1. U-FORCE: Is It Any Good?

I am curious about picking this NES controller up, but was wondering if it is worth the trouble. Is it a worthy controller or another gimmick? If the former, what games are best for it?

Gimmick.

3. i've seen these things for $5-$10...any collector should have one...if your not a collector, forget it...

4. anyone got a pic?? it sounds very familiar..
    MK2 on XBLA plz - let the unfolding of gameplay begin!!

5. The U-Force is absolute rubbish! Playing Mario with a Power Glove is 10x more effective than the U-Farce.

Kind of a neat gadget if you're into that kind of thing, though. If you find one at a thrift shop for a dollar or two, it's worth picking up for a few kicks (after which you can throw it in the trash).

- Matt

6. Originally posted by Matt
    The U-Force is absolute rubbish! Playing Mario with a Power Glove is 10x more effective than the U-Farce.
    By my math, that would make it non-functional.
    -Kyo

7. If you fancy making an ass out of yourself while playing games then its worth it.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.

8. I actually still have one of these in my basement somewhere. It worked well for only a few games unfortunately. One of the best was Puch-Out if I remember. It also came with some sort of stick with buttons that you could use for driving games.

9. I have it. Its crap. Fun for punch out for a good 5 minutes, but complete and utter garbage.

PS: This is the only item my father has ever, and will ever buy off of Shop at Home. Yup, they used to carry UForce back in the day.

Mine is still Mint in the box... It comes with a flight stick for games like Top Gun...