Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 10% off al Xbox games at EBGames.com

1. 10% off al Xbox games at EBGames.com

"10% off all in-stock Xbox games!

To receive your 10% discount, add any in-stock Xbox game to your shopping cart and enter coupon code SAVEXB. Offer expires November 12, 2002, at 2:00 p.m. EST. Limit of one offer per customer. Maximum discount of $20. Not valid with any other offer. Online offer only. No dealers."

Just thought some people on the board would be interested, especially with all the great games coming out now...

http://www.ebgames.com/

2. Thanks for the heads up. Has anyone noticed that Steel Battalion no longer appears on EB's "Coming Soon" list? I was wondering whether it can still be purchased through them (plus, you could save 20 bucks with the coupon).
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

3. 10% doesn't even pay for shipping.

You gotta love EB's "deals."
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

4. Burg: You said it.

PP: They aren't taking preorders anymore so it doesn't appear on their site ANYWHERE.

The only way this deal even makes sense is if you were going to buy a game from them anyway, or there is a free shipping deal used in conjunction with this deal, which they often do with certain games.

5. 10% ain't much, but it's something...sort of. By the way, a blurb from today's Planet Xbox (sorry, too lazy to link) suggests that Steel Battalion is scheduled for U.S. release on November 26, 2002, not Nov. 19 as previously seen...well, just about everywhere.
    "Fiends! Animals! Bastards!"

6. SB isnt listed cuz there wasnt many produced..only a certain amount. so if they are sold out, thats it, no more, unless someone trades it in. i bet..actually...i know some people preordered it so they can sell on ebay, watch and see.

as for the 10%, its a crap discount, the 10% is the same as an employee discount at EB, which basically is the tax.

7. Originally posted by bandit
    as for the 10%, its a crap discount, the 10% is the same as an employee discount at EB, which basically is the tax.
    Tell me about it... EB likes to crap on their employees.
    I thought you were gay.... i guess not.

8. 10% of 49.99 + tax + s&h is maybe seven bucks. This is why I don't like to buy stuff online.

9. Originally posted by Tragic
    Tell me about it... EB likes to crap on their employees.
    at least at GameStop, they give employees 20%. its WAY better than 10%

Originally posted by cka
    10% of 49.99 + tax + s&h is maybe seven bucks. This is why I don't like to buy stuff online.
    when i was working $49.99 + 8.25% tax = $49.22 (give or take a couple of cents)..WHOO HOOO im saving myself an extra 77¢

10. What the hell, man! You stay away from my accounting books! How does adding sales tax like that make the cost lower?!

$49.99 * 8.25% = $4.12 + $49.99 = $54.11 + $10 or so for shipping = $64.11 USD. 10% of $64.11 is $6.41. My estimate was fairly close, and $6.41 barely covers half the shipping. So nya.