Page 1 of 6 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: What kind of injuries have you had in your lifetime?

1. What kind of injuries have you had in your lifetime?

Well, I have had my head split open and my forearm sliced all to hell.

What about you?

2. Broken my left leg twice, once was along the growth plate. During the first time (when it wasn't so bad and I only needed an aircast), I played kickball with it. Sucked when the pitcher tagged me out on that leg with a throw so strong it whipped my feet out from under me.

Broken wrist. Broken shoulder. Multiple fingers broken muliple times. Multiple toes broken multiple times. Broken nose. Broken teeth Useless knees. Hangnail.

I used to play hockey.

4. Gods cannot be injured. Except by other gods. And a god as rugged as I need not worry about such things.

5. i've been pretty lucky so far.

the worst i've ever been injured was doing a somersault while on my bike, and eating it 50 feet downhill. luckily, nothing was broken, but i was a walking scab for several weeks.

i've always eaten it on my skateboard, trying a dumb trick. i walked away with my elbow torn up and a really bruised hip.

6. One broken leg and a couple of heart attacks (yay!).

7. Damn, for some reason I always have a fear of having a heart attack. What caused it for you, I heard stress can mess up some primary vein of the heart and cause them

"I heard stress can mess up some primary vein of the heart and cause them"

*Sits awaiting a vicious heart attack* =(

9. Yeah tell me about it...for awhile there I was having quick stabs of pain in my heart, and it just made me even more stressed. It went away but I still get them every once in awhile

"Yeah tell me about it...for awhile there I was having quick stabs of pain in my heart,"

Yea i get those too. =(