Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: Photoshop contest *ENDED*

1. Photoshop contest *ENDED*

November Photoshop Contest: Game Events that Never Happened. Contest Run Date: 11-12 to 12-12

The contest has ended. If I don't get a chance to make it back to this thread, the winner will be announced on the main page of our site.

Prize:

To participate in this contest, you'll need a photo editing program. The term "photoshop" in the contest name is just a word used to describe editing a picture, you don't have to actually use the program Photoshop. If you don't have a photo editing program yet, Jasc offers a free trial of their popular Paint Shop Pro 7 for 30 days.

Your entries should be videogame related, and show some type of event or action that never actually happened. These can be funny or serious, it's totally up to you. Be creative. Here are some examples of entries:

Hitler celebrates a Nazi victory with his first in command, Dan from Street Fighter.

After getting fired from his last commercial gig, Mr. T gets a job with Shinra as a security guard.

All entries are limited in height/width to 600X600 pixels. The filesize should be below 50K, and the filename should be something like "yourname-thenameofyourpicture.jpg". Pictures not adhering to these requirements won't be considered for the final vote, which will be held by me on 12/12/2002.

The winner will receive three Playstation 2 games.

SSX
    Parappa the Rapper
    REZ

You can either email your entries to andyrose@neomega.net, or upload them to your own webspace and post a link to it here. Good luck.

2. haha, that second ones a classic.

I'll give it a go.

I'm not exactly sure as to how to go about implanting people into pictures.

4. Originally posted by Rich
    I'm not exactly sure as to how to go about implanting people into pictures.

Pick up a copy of Photoshop for Dummies! Great book.

Two great things combined into one, bliss!

7. that second one is gold, i'm saving that
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

The Mr. T doesn't even look like Mr. T, he looks like the black dude you fight in Pit Fighter on Genesis.

9. You should edit the subject to include "with prizes". People will come in droves.
    God is Rome