Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New forum at Shmups!

1. New forum at Shmups!

Just informing everyone here (who doesn't already know) that Akira has put in place an excellent new registered forum at Shmups which I am now a moderator at. It has the simplicity of the old board (R.I.P. old friend) with a slick blue/silver layout and best of all, no more pop ups and we can ban people who try to harass us. That is all.

2. Yeah looks a lot better and more structured, was a pain sifting through the old one sometime, clicking each individual link to see someone's reply to a post instead of just reading 'em all consolidated in one particular thread was irritating.
    omg TNL epics!

3. Hm I was hoping that shmup skies would pick up but its all good I guess.

Seven Force Guest
    Right on!!

5. YAAAAAAAY!

I haven't been to the Shmups forum in about a month. I just got fed up with the popup ads.

Time to go back!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

6. Is that Felix The Cat character an active member on those boards?

He ripped me off big time with a paypal chargeback. Never responded to any of my emails afterwards.

7. No, he has effectively vanished.

JM

8. Originally posted by 16-bit
    Is that Felix The Cat character an active member on those boards?

He ripped me off big time with a paypal chargeback. Never responded to any of my emails afterwards.
    You're not the only one, Carlson. Half of Shmups is calling for his head.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

9. Man, that is so goddamned sketchy to shit where you eat like that. He was pretty damed cool up until then, pretty strange.

JM