Thread: games and movies

1. games and movies

I had some of this in my other topic, but I got rid of a lot of that and I have a lot of new stuff on this one. Again, like the last one it is on multiple sites so whoever says they want it first gets it.

This is the most that I have ever put up for sale...I will do trades for the right things. I do request the buyer sends money first and then I will ship, but if trading we will ship at the same time. I'm low on cash right now so I would prefer to sale, and I can do trades, but it will probably have to be until my next paycheck before I could ship anything. Buyer does pay shipping. Onto the list.....

DVD’S:
    Highlander: The Immortal Edition
    Resident Evil
    Rush Hour 2 (sold)
    Soul Survivors: The Killer Cut (sold)
    The Others (sold)
    Tomb Raider
    X-Men

Sega Dreamcast:
    AeroWings
    Record Of Lodoss War
    Sonic Adventure
    Trick Style
    Vanishing Point
    Vigilante 8: Second Offense

PC Games:
    Black & White
    Command & Conquer: Red Alert
    Sonic & Knuckles Collection
    The Crystal Key.

Sega Genesis:
    Games:
    MTV’s Bevis and Butthead
    Pac Man 2: The New Adventures
    Paper Boy
    Vectorman 2

Sony Playstaion:
    Games:
    Armored Core: Master of Arena
    Front Mission 3
    Future Cop: LAPD
    Marvel Vs. Capcom
    Mortal Kombat Trilogy (sold)
    Mortal Kombat 4 (sold)
    Parasite Eve II
    The King Of Fighters ‘99
    Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater
    Twisted Metal 4
    Vigilante 8
    Wipeout 3 (disc only)

Sony Playstation 2:
    Games:
    Baldurs Gate: Dark Alliance
    Batman Vengence
    Shadow Hearts (sold)
    Spider-Man The Movie Game (sold)
    Star Wars: Jedi Starfighter (sold)
    The Bouncer

Post here or e-mail me ( cloud@neomega.net ) if you are interested in any of these along w/what you would pay or trade for. Thanks in advance.

2. What do you want for MKT and MK4? Are they complete? GH versions? Scratches? lemme know
    thanks

3. MK4 is the original, I got it when it came out. It has a few light scratches and I will clean the dirt and finger smudges that the person I loaned it to got on it. MKT is the GH version. Has light scratches. Less than what MK4 has. They both work great. I was basically letting people name their price but how about $15-20 shipped?

4. any responses?

5. What's the condition of Parasite Eve 2? I'll buy it for $15 shipped if you have paypal.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. I don't have paypal so I guess what I'm about to type is probably useless, but I bought the game used so the discs aren't in the best condition. The first one works fine, I don't know about the second. It has a not so good looking scratch on it, but it doesn't look deep. It has the fron and back inserts but not in the original case and no manual. If you are still interested I would take $10 shipped...

7. Sorry for not replying. Hmm, i'd take both for $15 shipped if you still got em. Give me a PM, i'll get it quicker.

8. Hmm... thanks anyway, but it's too much of a hassle for me to go get a money order. Thanks for the info anyway.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

9. sure...maybe when i'm 18 lol

10. Tojo.........still interested?