Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ebichu the Housekeeping Hampster

1. Ebichu the Housekeeping Hampster

IT'S HAMPSTERGEDDON!
    First off, yes, this is only fansub.
    Second off, no, it will never be released here EVER.
    Wanna know why?
    Let me explain the premise...
    Ebichu is your ordinary cute anime critter. She has the misfortune of cleaning up after her messy master, who is constantly getting... umm... rather, she's usually being... er... up the... well... her boyfriend does stuff with her. It's depicted rather graphically too... Of course, the constant beating of poor Ebichu is pretty graphic as well. Hell, I didn't know hampsters HAD that much blood...
    But, basically the show's about Ebichu's adventures in housecleaning and her master's "activities."
    ...and they say or refer to the word "pussy" relentlessly.

All in all great fun, actually. Just... keep the kidlin's outta the room.

Oh, and it's Gainax stuff, for those of you who care.

2. Yes indeed, this is one fucked up anime, but hey, its defintley worth a watch. Anyone who remembers the "What color are your panties" sig someone had a while back will love the series, since that's where it came from.
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

3. I remember the sig and the link someone put up. Is the show an OVA or TV series? How many episodes?
    pwned by Ivan

4. TV Show. It's actually part of the Anime Love Bubble Bubble Hour.
    It's only been released up to episode 12... but the episodes are released in twos... so 6 files altogether...

5. Tv show? I'm pretty sure I saw a pic of doggy style sex going on.
    pwned by Ivan

6. Late night Satilite TV show. Directed by Anno of Evangelion fame, no lie. Funny, funny stuff and I'm surprised that ADV hasn't picked it up, since they've got some borderline titles of this calibur already.
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

7. I have the first 10 episodes, but haven't watched them yet. Are you sure there are 12 episodes out so far?

8. I watched like 6 episodes and it's a fucking boring, predictable, unfunny show that's offensive solely for the sake of being offensive.

I wouldn't be so down on it if it wasn't just one filthy joke/skit right after another with no story at all, or if just ONE of the characters was anything approaching likeable (well, hey, that gives it soemthing in common with EVA), or if I didn't see 95% of the jokes coming from a mile away....

So I guess it would be good if it didn't suck so much. :P

9. I think I'll check this out just to see how fucked up Anno can get.

Does he still do that stupid "manga page" style evident in FLCL and His and Her Circumstances?