View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Xbox Live Poll

1. Xbox Live Poll

Since everyone and their brother makes a poll here, it's my turn to jump on the bandwagon after 15 months. So who here is getting Xbox Live this week? Btw, if you're a beta tester, just choose which game you plan on getting when Live, er, goes live.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

2. I might get it... oh wait I have it already

I need to get a game now though and since PSO isn't out right now for XBOX it will mostly be Mech Assault, I want to get some impressions first though

3. I'll try and post some impressions about Mech Assault once I get it. (Maybe tomorrow). Btw, if you don't have an Xbox (unless you are getting one just for XBL), please don't vote no. I think it's fair to say if you don't have an Xbox, you most likely won't be getting XBL.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

Not I said the Yoshi.

5. That's Unreal Championship. But yeah, I definitely am.

6. That's Unreal Championship.
    DOH!

Originally posted by Mode7
    That's Unreal Championship. But yeah, I definitely am.
    Fixed.

8. Domo arigato gozaimasu!

9. I'm interested since I've never played online games before and my best friend lives 2 hours away. I want to do it, but not right away.
    pwned by Ivan

10. I just got home from the store with Mechassault.

Impressions later...