Thread: Omgninjas!

1. Omgninjas!

Okay, so I sorta ripped off the name, but, I think you'll appreciate the project nonetheless. I won't explain exactly all the requirements for this assignment, but the end result is many, many ninja.

http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~dminer/Multimedia

It's assignment 4...and even though I compressed the hell out of it (*sniff sniff -wipes away a tear*), it's still about 5MB, but that should be no problem for you broadband users, eh? Assignment 5 is amusing too, since I did my best to make sure it could in no way be considered "fine art" (as my teacher likes to drone mindlessly about anything that is). Leave the mouse over her for my masterful coding exercise, and click her for a nice surprise.

2. You go to the University of Oregon? Ooh, we're Pac-10 rivals (if you care much about sports).

3. Actually, I try to ignore our sports department as much as possible, since our whole town is alive with "duck-fever", and it seriously annoys the hell out of me. Still, what school do you go to?

4. I went to a college that had a sports dept. nobody cared about, and well there was no school pride and no school spirit and its awful. There's a lot I dont like about collegiate sports but I would actually take some slight overenthusiasm over apathy anyday. TRUST ME. It makes the school a much more fun place to be.

Oh, I go to UCLA. I was at the Rose Bowl when you guys beat us 31-30 (grrr).

5. Nice animations with the ninjas, why did it have to be in quicktime? Wouldn't it have been a smaller file if you did it in Flash/Director and uploaded it instead? That's what you used to make it in the first place right?

Haha... the flipoff girl was cool too. I'm sure your professor got a pleasant "surprise" out of it.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

6. Well, director files are notoriously bad for synching sound, and as the piece had to focus on the relation between sound and imagery, I needed it to be precise. So, I had to export it from director as a quiktime, and then add the sound in Premiere.