Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Back to school tomorrow

zidane747 Guest

Back to school tomorrow

*Cue Billy Madison's "Back to School" solo*

Nooooooooooooooo!!!!!!! I hate school damnit!! This vacation went by damn fast, and for us school kids, it's over tomorrow. Now I have to get up at 6:30 again, and that means no early a.m. sessions of MGS2. This sucks HARDCORE!!!!!!! Anyone else going back to "Hell with textbooks" tomorrow?

I've been going back for a week, so feel lucky.

3. i have been going back for 4 days...it sucks major ass
    "Punch the yeti! Win a free Llama!"

4. I'm in college, so I'm always in "Hell with textbooks."

- Kabuki

5. Well, I'm actually looking forward to going back to school. (college owns ) Get to see my off board friends again and see some pretty girls, woot!

6. I'm going back to school, and I want to die.

~Mr. K~

7. I should be, but I don't think I will. If I do end up going, I'm bringing in an air horn and getting suspended.
    God is Rome

8. Well, thankfully, I have an easy class load this semester so its not a big deal for me. But I'm gonna hafta make it up by going to summer schooling *sigh*
    omg TNL epics!

9. im not sure when i went back to school.

truth is, i dont mind it so much. its just the getting up in the morning thing that kills me.

but i can always sleep in class.

I would be okay with school but I am a commuter and I have this stupid video production class where a different project is due every week and I have no time to shoot, edit or do anything in it. It is one big tug your hair out pain in the ass.

only 4 more weeks, only 4 more weeks, calm blue ocean, calm blue ocean