Thread: Help shidoshi get back to America! ^_^

1. Help shidoshi get back to America! ^_^

If any of you remember my big sale from long ago, I'm trying it again, in order to help pay for my airplane ticket so that I can visit my family for Christmas (and just to help continue to pay for things over here). I've reduced pretty much all of the prices on the list, and even beyond that, no reasonable offer will be ignored. I think some of the prices that I've got on DVD sets - stuff like Pokemon, Captain Tyler, Tenchi, Trigun, Fushigi Yugi, etc. - are especially good.

So go take a look, and if you see anything you want, drop me mail and help your old pal out.

http://www.morningmayo.com/sale.txt
    WARNING: This post may contain violent and disturbing images.

2. Hmm, I am interested in Dual vol 3, Escaflowne vol 2 and Street Fighter 2v vol 4. you have $15 listed for dual...what would you want for all 3 of them? S/H included. PM me or email me at jberden@hotmail.com

Thanks

3. You mean all the lovely women you got over there can't pay your way back. Intersting. Get to pimpin...

4. I'm interested in Super Mario All-Stars, and Mystical Ninja too if it's still available. Gonna send you mail.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia