View Poll Results:

Voters
0. You may not vote on this poll
  • 0 0%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: "And I don't even own a TV..."

1. "And I don't even own a TV..."

First off, lemme say I'm not anti TV. I don't own one because I'm still saving up for a good one. As soon as I can afford one, I'm buying one, but as of right now I use my XRGB2 to play games and watch DVDs.

So here goes:

Do you own a TV? (If you have access to one in your house, they answer is yes)

PS: Here comes a landslide...

2. i have two tv's! their only uses are for video games, the daily show, seinfeld reruns, movies, and wrestling.

Just a guess but I'm sure 99 percent of people here have some sort of TV. With the 1 percent being Master who doesn't have one.

Yes I have one, and I could not live without it, gotta keep up with local and world news and weather. If not then I hope you read the paper.

4. I have a TV that I really shouldn't play games on. Its a rear projection 48" piece of shit. Its only use is DVDs, digital cable and Animal Crossing.

I play all my games on my 15" sony RGB monitor, or my 27" NEC RGB monitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fe 26 View Post
    No one uses sigs.

5. The tv in my room is an old Samsung GXTV...
    I could really use a new one sometime soon.
    if ya see a sucker, cut him, donít like perpetrators
    http://card.mygamercard.net/gelsig/black/doktorMott.png

6. I had a nice 35' TV that recently went on the fritz... Now I'm down to two TVs.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. A high quality 30" Sylvania. It's brand new at least, and it gets the job done.
    "Tick-tock"

8. Well, I do own a nice big TV, but I don't have cable. Now let me explain that down here (Sarasota County, Florida) if you don't get cable, you don't get TV. Sometimes I can get one channel real fuzzy. So basically, I use my TV for videogames and watching DVDs, but never for watching TV programming.

I usually have Sunday dinner at my parents house, at which point I maybe watch an hour or two of TV, but that's the only TV programming that I watch all week.
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

9. my parents have a couple tvs - but i myself have a Sanyo 19 inch - its hooked up to a VHS and a Playstation (so sue me, I never got around to buying a better console system - some day...) but its only on for background noise.
    Commentaries and Opinions on Metal

10. I own a 35 inch Mitsubishi piece of shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex Ranza View Post
    Halverson had me totally convinced of Cybermorph's greatness, I'll tell you that much.

Then I got a Jag, took it home, and something seemed... not right.