Thread: GBA Super Special Deluxe Pack 4 SALE!

1. GBA Super Special Deluxe Pack 4 SALE!

Are you a strategy game fanatic who wants to play Advance Wars, and the upcoming Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre for GBA? Or are you a classic gaming junkie who has always longed to play Yie Ar Kung Fu in handheld form?

If so, then get off your duff and buy my Game Boy Advance!

I am selling my GBA. It is fuchsia-colored, so it will look really smart when paired with your Miami Vice-inspired pastel sportcoats. For a base price of $65, you get a carrying case and Gamestop-brand light (the best I've seen), a fresh pair of AA batteries, and the GBA with box and instructions. The GBA is in near-perfect condition.

Or, you can order the SUPER SPECIAL DELUXE PACK and receive 2 top-drawer games, plus everything listed above, for $100. Choose 2 games from the following (all come complete with box and manual):

Advance Wars (GBA)
    Gradius Galaxies (GBA)
    Blaster Master (GB Color)

Can you do better anywhere else? I don't think so. Buy my GBA today, and fill your world with 32-bit gaming goodness anytime, anyplace.

Paypal is accepted and preferred. Money orders and checks are also accepted (7 day waiting period on all checks). Add $5 for shipping.

Don't delay -- buy TODAY!
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

2. Two more things:

1. These prices are flexible. Feel free to make counteroffers.
    2. If you're interested in buying, PM me or email me at sleeveboy@hotmail.com.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

3. Are you interested in trading at all?
    http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/NGE42/fullnxe/card.png

4. Chances are 9 out of 10 that the answer is no.

But give me a list of what you have available and I'll consider it.