Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: "Not impressed, this game is a real shame to Metroid for SNES, the game is a joke."

1. Originally posted by Master of 7s
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen-hundred years ago everybody knew the that the earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago everybody knew that the earth was flat. And fifteen months ago you knew that Metroid Prime was gonna suck. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
    Amen to that. And someone needs to post this on that other forum.

2. "True wisdom is knowing that you know nothing."
    "That's us, dude!"
    "I've watched while the maggots have defiled the earth. They have
    built their castles and had their wars. I cannot stand by idly any longer." - Otogi 2

3. Originally posted by Master of 7s
    "A person is smart. People are dumb, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it. Fifteen-hundred years ago everybody knew the that the earth was the center of the universe. Five hundred years ago everybody knew that the earth was flat. And fifteen months ago you knew that Metroid Prime was gonna suck. Imagine what you'll know tomorrow."
    Wow, NICE!
    omg TNL epics!

4. Originally posted by Yoshi
    They must really hate the fact that almost every multi-platform site has rated Metroid Prime higher than their precious Halo. The fact that Nintendo can outperform Bungie should be news to no one.
    Outperform in ratings maybe. Sales, not.

5. my personal favorite quotes:

This game will be GAYER than richard simmons.

OF COURS IT'S THE BOMB! Just wait till it hits the XBOX! It's gonna be the bestest game ever dudes!
    Party ON!

Not impressed, this game is a real shame to Metroid for SNES, the game is a joke. Lets go identify insects and walk around in a hallway. Oh yea anyone mention the graphics suck yet?

does metriod prime have vehicles in it? if not then i think halo would still beat it.. and with no unoffical/offical internet play its kinda lame (by unoffical i mean like XBCONNECT or some crap like such)

splinter cell beats metroid but still i cant wait to play it.

6. Originally posted by youandwhosearmy
    haha I meant the gaming public, not those in the know.
    Yeah true, but the gaming public doesn't know much except that Madden r0x0rs and any game with a gun in it is automotically a must buy. So that's not saying much. :/

Also if you remember microsofts poor showings at trade shows and the such, especially that old video footage of halo with massively choppy frame rates...
    I was actually surprised by Halo running crappily on the Xbox moreso than Halo receiving high marks.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

7. HALO SUX!

tee-hee!