Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanks Nintendo.

1. Thanks Nintendo.

I've all but lost interest in gaming this past year. I was hooked on the Dreamcast and this year was hard for me with Sega not offering much that I interested in. Today I picked up a indigo Cube, a 251 card and Metroid Prime. I can't remember the last time I was so excited in a rush to get home over a videogame. I've logged about 3-4 hours now on Prime and loving it so far. I felt like a little kid again, which kinda felt nice considering I'm 25. With RE 0 and 1, PSO, Sunshine and a few other I want with more on the way I'm very happy with this purchase and my return to gaming for the reason I started in the fist place..."fun".

Now I just have to explain to my girl why there's another system next to my TV. She can be one mean biatch!
    currently playing - GTA 3 d(-_^)

You're welcome, Customer #1844661-OH

3. haha!

Originally posted by dog$

5. Originally posted by dog$
    Ahem, well it's better than:

Sony PS2 internal program:

Start-up date : 10-25-2001
    CD read error date: 06-01-2002
    DVD read error date: 10-01-2002
    System Failure date: 11-15-2002

Time to buy a new PoS2

Hey pal, the first person to start throwing system-war bullshit in this thread is now officially you.

But luckily you chose the common scapegoat for such events so I guess you'll get away with it, too. Oh well.

7. Re: Thanks Nintendo.

Originally posted by Grasso
    I've all but lost interest in gaming this past year. I was hooked on the Dreamcast and this year was hard for me with Sega not offering much that I interested in. Today I picked up a indigo Cube, a 251 card and Metroid Prime. I can't remember the last time I was so excited in a rush to get home over a videogame. I've logged about 3-4 hours now on Prime and loving it so far. I felt like a little kid again, which kinda felt nice considering I'm 25. With RE 0 and 1, PSO, Sunshine and a few other I want with more on the way I'm very happy with this purchase and my return to gaming for the reason I started in the fist place..."fun".

Now I just have to explain to my girl why there's another system next to my TV. She can be one mean biatch!
    Amen

8. Congrats.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

9. Yeah, congrats, though I wouldn't say Sega isn't interesting anymore myself. Rez, VF4, and Shinobi are 3 of the best games I've played this year.
    pwned by Ivan

10. VF4 just wasn't for me. I can completely understand why fighting fans would love it though. Shinobi seems alright, probably rent it, but I got to give Sega props(finally) for the commercial. Rez is awesome, but I was playing the import over a year ago(I think). It's just been a slow year IMO for Sega. I can't think of much other than PSO I&II on the Cube that I'm looking foward too. Come to think of it has Sega been quiet lately our am I out of the loop?
    currently playing - GTA 3 d(-_^)