Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GameCube + Metroid Prime = CHEAP!

1. GameCube + Metroid Prime = CHEAP!

<a href="http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.cfm?action=item&id=3697">Planet GameCube list of deals on Metroid Prime + GameCube</a>

I almost wish I didn't have a Cube yet. Some of the deals listed are really good.
    bastard of the new world order.

2. Thanks Jimmy, I've been holding out on a Cube until Metroid hit even though there are a lot of Cube games I want already out. I was planning on buying the Sunshine bundle with MP, but I might go for the Circuit City deal and use the $25 gift for a memory 251 or Attack of the Clones DVD. Choices...either way I'm getting Prime!
    currently playing - GTA 3 d(-_^)

3. "Circuit City stores are offering an instant $25 gift card with the purchase of a GameCube system at $149.99. Additionally, Metroid Prime has a $20 off savings when purchased with the system. Total cost: $179.98 + $25 Gift Card. A suggestion ... Metroid Fusion is only $25.99, getting Metroid Fusion for 99 cents isn't a half bad prospect. Again, Circuit City will have the game on 11/20."

VERY tempting after those Capcom announcements...

4. Yeah, that Circuit City deal is excellent. I would jump for it if I didn't have a Cube. I mean, you're getting essentially $45 back. So, $155 would be your total price for a Cube and Metroid.

This is the sort of deal I wish they'd push more often. I think it'll push more than a few units. It would have been nice when I got my Xbox.

Nintendo played a very good card with this deal.
    bastard of the new world order.

RichD1> TRU has some amazing deals going on
    RichD1> Xbox + S Controller + some other controller + 4 games - 250 bucks
    RichD1> GC + 3 games - 200 bucks
    RichD1> CompUSA - save 10 bucks on Xbox live + Xbox Live launch game; free hint guide with Mech Assault
    RichD1> And everywhere has a deal going with Metroid
    Mman> target has the best one
    Mman> and circuit city
    Mman> http://www.planetgamecube.com/news.c...n=item&id=3697

6. Wow, gaming companies are ringing the holiday season in with deals out the ass this year...

7. This should be a great console war this holiday season.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

8. That just might be enough to push me over the edge. I'm still boycotting Circuit City over Divx - maybe it's time to forgive them?
    Praying for a Cosmic Fantasy Collection for PS2, Xbox and GameCube.

9. Originally posted by Rich
    RichD1> TRU has some amazing deals going on
    RichD1> Xbox + S Controller + some other controller + 4 games - 250 bucks
    RichD1> GC + 3 games - 200 bucks
    Where did you see this?

10. i mentioned the deal that EB had as well awhile back