Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Animal Crossing Swap Meet

1. Animal Crossing Swap Meet

http://cube.ign.com/articles/377/377754p1.html

November 18, 2002 - How would you like to attend an official Animal Crossing Swap Meet? An event where you could meet up with tons of other Animal Crossing owners and trade data, swap E-Reader cards, and win all sorts of great prizes. It's going to happen. The only question is, where?
    That's where you come in, dear readers. Nintendo is asking your help in deciding which city should host the next Animal Crossing Swap Meet. The results of the included poll will be evaluated by Nintendo of America, and will help the company determine exactly where to hold the first event. So now's your chance to make your voice heard.

Simply vote in the included poll and get ready to do some swapping!

here are the choices:
    Tampa
    Oklahoma City
    San Francisco
    Denver
    Portland
    Dallas
    St. Louis
    Chicago
    Other

what the fuck?!?! no Los Angeles? fuckin lame. well, there's no New York either. maybe we're just getting them by default because Nintendo realizes that Los Angeles and New York are without a doubt the 2 best cities in all of the states.

anyways, im hoping it comes to LA, i'd attend for the all the schwag that should be there. and to trade rare eCards.

2. I want Punch Out!

Re: Animal Crossing Swap Meet

Originally posted by Lucas Barton
    what the fuck?!?! no Los Angeles? fuckin lame. well, there's no New York either. maybe we're just getting them by default because Nintendo realizes that Los Angeles and New York are without a doubt the 2 best cities in all of the states.
    Whatever. New York is the greatest city in the world. LA, on the other hand, should be set adrift with the rest of that ass-backwards state.

4. It'd be awesome to have it in Dallas
    omg TNL epics!

5. D.C.!!
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

6. Uhm..

As cool as it is, I'm guessing unless it is withing walking distance from my house I probably wouldn't go.

7. Whatever. New York is the greatest city in the world. LA, on the other hand, should be set adrift with the rest of that ass-backwards state.
    Spoken like a true ass-backwards...um, ass.

San Francisco has been clicked. Putting 'Others' was an incredibly stupid choice. Here's hoping that it ends up in Dubuque, Iowa.

8. erie PA! oh wait....nevermind

9. Seriously, those cities suck. Oklahoma City?
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

10. Originally posted by burgundy
    Oklahoma City?
    Animal Crossing center of the world baby!

Uhh...