Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stragglers...

1. Stragglers...

With the PS1 slowing down and the DC dead, I've been on the lookout for the last few games for each system that I've been meaning to pick up but haven't. Once I have 'em, my collections for those systems will be complete and I can concentrate on my newer systems. I've been looking for a copy of Super Puzzle Fighter 2 Turbo and Project Overkill for the PS1, and Crazy Taxi 2 for the DC, and I think I'll finally have everything I want for those systems. Any of you have a last game or two to get for a certain system before you're done buying games for it?

Dolemite, the Bad-Ass King of all Pimps and Hustlers
    Gymkata: I mean look at da lil playah woblin his way into our hearts in the sig awwwwwww

2. Nope.

There is only one system I have every game I want for, and that's Dreamcast.

Every other system has so many additional games I want for it that it's not even funny...

3. Burning Rangers for Saturn. Space Station, Wave Race and Pilotwings for N64.
    bastard of the new world order.

4. Dreamcast is the only system I've been close to being done buying games for, but I'd say I'm around 5-10 games short. Most notable are Zero Gunner 2, Rez, Headhunter, Voot, and Rayman 2.
    You probably don't think I'm a very nice guy...

5. I have pretty big lists for both DC and PS1. I'm taking a break buying games right now. Bills must come first.

6. My lists for just the 16-bit systems are unreal. I've gotten most of the Saturn games I want, the same deal with the DC. My N64 collection is done, except for re-buys. My PS2 has gone way neglected, as has my GC.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

7. The only system I can really see getting all the games I want for is the DC and the N64, and there are still quite a few.

But the amount of games I still want for the PSOne, SNES, NES, Gen., GameBoy/Advance, SMS, and Saturn are outrageous. Of course with the now constant stream of amazing looking new games on the current systems its hard to keep up.

Reason #4,000,000 I wish I was a billionaire.
    Barf! Barf! Barf!

I still need Panzer Dragoon Saga to complete my Saturn collection *weeps*
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilMog View Post
    Screw being smart. This is TNL.

9. I'm never done. I will forever seek out new games.

10. Dolemite,PM me with an offer for Crazy Taxi 2 (US DC) if you want it.