Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just Finished Love Hina

1. I just saw the Winter special. It was decent. The best part was when Akamatsu showed up though. So damn funny.

Any word on when the Spring special will be out?

Look on the calander that comes with the US release of the Xmas special...

3. If you're interested in getting into the Love Hina manga, you need to check out :

Love Hina Scans

There's the first 8 volumes, scanned and translated. This is how I discovered the series anyway. It's aggravating really, after you're done (it goes by too quick!) you're left with the last 1/3 of the series untranslated.

The manga IMO is infinitely superior to the anime in nearly every aspect... character development, artwork, story pacing, humor...

So did Tokyopop butcher the manga for Love Hina like they did for Initial D or what ?

And I'll concur with popular opinion : LHA sucked.

What was so bad about "Again"?

I have it on DVD, but now I'm all scared to watch it.

5. It's not going to traumatize you or anything. It just doesn't live up to the rest of the series. Just say, if you watched that first and never watched LH before, you wouldn't watch the rest of it.

6. Originally posted by negitoro
    There's the first 8 volumes, scanned and translated. This is how I discovered the series anyway. It's aggravating really, after you're done (it goes by too quick!) you're left with the last 1/3 of the series untranslated.
    All of the series has been translated, you just have to hunt down 9-14 like I did.

Good luck

7. Really ? I DO seem to recall having a TEXT translation somewhere for Vol 9 ..but the others I haven't been able to find them... actually I've attempted to slave through all of the remaining volumes in Japanese... a translation would definitely help though.

I actually have the Japanese set from 8-End.

Care to share ?

8. I would call LH Again, the butchered (Severly) last few chapters in the Manga. It's still worth watching especially since you already have it!

I have the entire translated series of the manga on my computer I spent many the hours reading it. In the end, I almost wanted to cry, because I just didn't want it to end.

I LOVE YOU LOVE HINA....

>.>
    <.<
    Ahem*

Anyways It's great.

9. http://www.tokidokijournal.com/cgi-b...num=1039801948

Hayate seems to think Love Hina Again is the best part of the animated Love Hina saga - so who is wrong, you guys or him?
    - Kabuki

10. him.
    www.classic-games.net updated every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.