Thread: Hey! You got my video game in your music video

1. Hey! You got my video game in your music video

I was just wondering if anyone else has seen the new No Doubt video. They actually have some footage of JSRF in it. And I'm not talking some half second clip either, it's quite a bit of time and it shows two of the band members actually playing the game on the X-Box. I was also wondering if there were any other videogame cameos that you guys could think of. Not just in music videos but in tv shows or movies.

2. I saw the No Doubt video, but forgot to bring it up. Yeah, that was pretty nice -- seeing some extensive JSRF footage in a music video.

Wild Gunman for the NES plays a large role in the plot of Back to the Future II as I recall.
    The spirit of liberty is the spirit which is not too sure it is always right. -Learned Hand

"Jesus christ you are still THE WORST." -FirstBlood

3. Janet Jackson had JSR in the video for "Dosen't Really Matter".
    Play Guitar Hero //

4. The shittiest music "artists" tend to have some cool games in their videos.

5. Originally posted by sleeveboy
    I saw the No Doubt video, but forgot to bring it up. Yeah, that was pretty nice -- seeing some extensive JSRF footage in a music video.

Wild Gunman for the NES plays a large role in the plot of Back to the Future II as I recall.
    Wasn't that game Hogan's Alley? Or am I wrong...?

6. I think that Janet Jackson vid had Shenmue in there too. Those wacky Jacksons have always had a penchant for Sega.

ºTracer
    o_O

7. Oh, and Fred Durst and someone from the Wu Tang clan were playing DC in some video. Lotta good that did 'em :/

ºTracer
    o_O

8. Janet's 'Doesn't Really Matter' takes the cake for video game cameos. Virtually the entire Sega Fall 2000 Dreamcast lineup was featured in that video (Shenmue, Space Ch. 5, JSR, Samba, a couple of others).

9. Hummm... I guess Sega bought some friends with Moonwalker.

ºTracer
    o_O

Janet had Defender, or Defender II in one of her videos.

Song had this line in it:
    "Maybe we'll meet at a bar, He'll try to fuck your car."

Or something to that effect... I swear to god, thats what she is saying.

The game was only in the vid for about 2 seconds at most. Probably more like one.