Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zelda JP Bonus Disk Update.

1. I'm in the same boat as Wilykat, I'm really torn here, especially since if I'm gonna get the import I better pre-order it soon. All signs do point to the bonus coming out here though....but then again we don't know for sure. Decisions decisions....

2. I'd take a risk on the U.S. one having it too. Nintendo will probably do whatever it takes to get high sales for this game in the states.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. i'm sure the :OoT is just running through some kind of emulation, since there are no graphical inprovement...which means Nintendo has no excuse not to give us the :OoT at least...even though i really want to play the expansion...

4. *exhales*

5. If I imported this game, it would be solely for Ura Zelda. I wouldn't even touch the main game. After importing Majora's Mask, I learned my lesson.

6. Well, luckily you didn't lose much on that Majora's Mask.

7. I think I'm also gonna gamble and wait for a US version, I'm sure there'll be enough demand for this Stateside that Nintendo won't be able to ignore the masses and translate this thing and bring it over. Though I get the feeling if it does make it's way over, it'll either be a bargain or full-priced game instead of a freebie with the new GC Zelda. Ah well...

It is tempting to just get the import of this and play the never-released Ura Zelda...but having the navigate the language barrier is always irritating. So I guess I'll wait...maybe...if I dont' break down and still buy it despite everything I'm saying
    omg TNL epics!