Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zelda JP Bonus Disk Update.

1. Zelda JP Bonus Disk Update.

Zelda Bonus Disc Update - After tolerating our repeated requests for more information, suppliers are stating that every copy from the first printing of Zelda no Densetsu will include the bonus CD. We're assuming from this information that every copy that we import in the first week will include the bonus since we submitted our preorders over a month ago. We were able to bump our preorder numbers up a bit and new orders may be submitted today which will ship from the first batch on Dec. 12.
    Source: http://www.ncsx.org/2002/ncs111802/ncs1118w.htm

While it doesn't sound 100% definate, it now seems like it'll be easier for importers to get their hands on copies of this, instead of it being restricted to a few Japanese chains.

2. Time to preorder! Or... I usually go through The Rage. I wonder when they'll get them?
    bastard of the new world order.

3. As sweet as that is:

Unless it comes out here in a nice translated format I won't be playing...

4. Unless it comes out here in a nice translated format I won't be playing...
    Which is why I'm still sorta undecided on whether I want to import it or not. I'd prefer the English versions of Zelda GC and the bonus disk, but seeing how the status of the bonus disk in the US is undecided at the moment, I'd rather have the Japanese version than no version at all. However, I'm not interested in getting stuck with two versions of these games.

5. Originally posted by Wilykat
    Which is why I'm still sorta undecided on whether I want to import it or not. I'd prefer the English versions of Zelda GC and the bonus disk, but seeing how the status of the bonus disk in the US is undecided at the moment, I'd rather have the Japanese version than no version at all. However, I'm not interested in getting stuck with two versions of these games.
    Valid point.

Even with all the love I have for OoT, combined with really, really wanting to see the updated graphics...being able to read the game is more important.

6. Imports help me with my Japanese. And...

Zelda GC Import. Preordered.
    bastard of the new world order.

7. I wonder if they'll still have room for me to preorder tonight? I don't mind if I buy it and the US version ends up with one, I could always sell the JP version...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

8. That's what we're being told as well. I'm still not definite but it looks like we should be getting them too.
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

9. I still think that the US version will have this, so I'm waiting.

10. Waiting too. There better be a really good reason why Nintendo wouldn't let us have it over here. Something along the lines of the game causing cancer in all who play it.

James