Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: VF and Sonic series multiformat

Originally posted by GohanX
    I would so like HOTD3 on the PS2 though... Guncon goodness....
    Now you're talking. I refuse to buy anything that Mad Catz makes.

2. Originally posted by Tain
    VF Evolution on the 'Box would make my year.
    I don't think I'd be able to resist finally buying an XBox if that were to happen.

VF4 is the only reason I bought PS2. Virtual On: Marz is the reason I'm keeping it.

3. Most likely the different Sega dev studios will continue to develop on the systems they've already picked, and all the ports will be out sourced to some fly by night group that will do the worst job possible. But hey, if AM2 can get VF4 running on the PS2... wow. Where is VF Evolution on Xbox? I'm there day one.

4. Originally posted by Zondaro
    Most likely the different Sega dev studios will continue to develop on the systems they've already picked, and all the ports will be out sourced to some fly by night group that will do the worst job possible.
    My thoughts exactly.

Smilebit: keep working on the box, Sonic team keep working on the GC. AM2 get working on one or the other...

Should mean good ports for both the Xbox and GC.

let the PS2 get the watered down versions, not the other systems get the same lesser version the PS2 had...
    “The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, you know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.” -George Carlin

5. Originally posted by Yoshi
    Now you're talking. I refuse to buy anything that Mad Catz makes.
    On a side note, what the hell is up with that Xbox gun? It looks like a damn SuperSoaker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    burgundy is the only conceivable choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drewbacca View Post
    I have an Alcatraz-style all-star butthole.

6. Originally posted by burgundy
    On a side note, what the hell is up with that Xbox gun? It looks like a damn SuperSoaker.
    It is pretty freaky. The Japanese Xbox gun is a replica (black) Beretta though so it's all good.

I echo the fears of Sonic Adventure 3 being on PS2 thus holding back the other versions. Given Naka's PS2 hate though, it's not going to happen or will be outsourced to another developer whilst the big boys work on the GCN/Xbox versions.

7. They just better develop Sonic optimized respectively for both systems, and not pull the crap Konami did with MGS2: Substance. That slowdown was inexcusable!!!!