Thread: Xbox Robotech for Cheap

1. Xbox Robotech for Cheap

If you've been thinking about getting Robotech and you have an Xbox, now's the time. www.gamefixx.com has it for $24.99 until Nov. 24th:

http://gamefixx.compusa.com/products...e&cm_ite=Deals

If you have a Gamefixx membership, it's $22.83.

They also have Baldur's Gate for the PS2 for $25, and Quantum Redshift for the Xbox for $29.99.

Just FYI.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

2. If you were a fan of the show, it's awesome. Otherwise, it's just pretty decent.
    -Kyo

3. Thnx for the heads up Wolfen, that's about the price I've been waiting for.

4. Originally posted by StriderKyo
    If you were a fan of the show, it's awesome. Otherwise, it's just pretty decent.
    Yeah, I agree with that. I'm a big fan of the show, so naturally I had to have the Collectors version of the game.
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

Originally posted by DacaZ
    Yeah, I agree with that. I'm a big fan of the show, so naturally I had to have the Collectors version of the game.
    Ditto. I am in love with this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by shidoshi View Post
    SNK is like an abusive boyfriend; he keeps hitting me, and I want to leave him, but then I think about the good times we have together and keep telling myself I'll give him just one more chance to change.