Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Sakura Diaries

1. Sakura Diaries

I've seen a few episodes of Sakura Diaries. Tonma seems like such an idiot... episode 6 (First Love) was pretty good, I still have yet to watch the rest... what are you thoughts on this series?
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

2. Tonma is an idiot. But I like the series. The writing was pretty good (in spots), enough to keep one watching.
    bastard of the new world order.

3. i liked it, but it kind of weirded me out with the whole "kissing cousins" thing. but that's why u-jin is so good, he dares to do controversial things like this. but it still weirds me out. *spoiler* and i don't like how it ends with a cliffhanger that won't ever be finished. *spoiler*

4. Yeah I heard that too... kinda makes me wonder if I should bother watching the rest of the episodes...
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia

5. Sakura Diaries is one of my favorite series!
    Buy it, watch it, love it.

6. If there's a cliffhanger and a manga series was done for this, it's probably resolved in the manga.

7. no manga I need anime!! I love the series and need to see it ended yea magas are cool and all but I prefer anime

8. Feh. Manga editions are often superior to anime -- authors often aren't in charge of the production and production companies like to change things. It's rare that a manga is translated to film perfectly intact.

9. the cliffhanger is only there because the manga was still going on (3x3 Eyes being another example). this is why titles should NEVER be made until the manga is completed or there's a reasonable ending that can be made. i can understand the reasoning behind making a popular series into an anime, but it's just stupid to do something and just end it with no conclusion. bah to those bastards!

10. I don't care if is exactly translated or intact to the mangas, is that I just enjoy movement more that just drawings