Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Darkness Falls (The Tooth Fairy)

1. im interested in this movie but i saw that wes cravens movie the other month that seemed almost the same and it sucked huge amounts of nutsack......

oh man....i remember watching night of the lepus one night with my grandmum.

"they're the size of buicks!"
    "they're the size of fords!"
    "they're the size of a caddy!"

and on and on.....

2. i just saw this movie last night, and it's pretty bad. the beginning was really good, making me think this was going to turn out to be an excellent horror movie. but then things start going downhill towards the middle. plus, there's no story twists or anything (which would have helped) since everything is laid out for you from the start. pass, unless you absolutely have to see every horror movie that comes out (like me).

3. Well, I will wait for dvd release than.

4. This is one of those movies that some star's friend begged him/her to fund so it could get nationwide release. We're talking some serious straight-to-video material here. And yes, the movie takes a huge nosedive near the end.

***********SPOILERS*************

-Why is it that when the hospital runs out of power and the kid and his older sis are running they USE THE ELEVATOR?

-You'd think during the whole "jump the stairs" bit they'd stop to think, "Hey, people are getting snatched as we jump, maybe we should ROLL instead", but nooooo...

-When they all pile in the car and drive away to the lighthouse, why wasn't one of them smart enough to think, "This car has lights inside, let's turn them on so we can be safe!"?

**************END SPOILER*************

Horrible movie, it'll hit video shelves in a month or two.