Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Darkness Falls (The Tooth Fairy)

1. Darkness Falls (The Tooth Fairy)

Trailer here

Well it was only a matter of time before some guy thought to use the Tooth Fairy story for a horror movie. I am curious as to how this is going to turn out, who knows maybe it will be pretty good. What is your take on this

2. Well, I seen this trailer few times in the theaters, and it looks somewhat interesting. The main ghost looks pretty cool(the glimpses of it), and somewhat resembles The Reaper from The Frighteners.

3. Y'know, I flip through Fangoria at Borders from time to time, and never saw anything about this, but there's a McFuckface Movie Maniacs toy of the Tooth Fairy that I've seen plenty of times.

4. The Tooth Fairy... as a horror movie. That makes me sad. I mean really... can't anyone come up with some better movies. What's next? An Easter Bunny horror flick?
    You sir, are a hideous hermaphroditical character which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman.

5. I think there already is an Easter Bunny horror movie, not sure on that though

6. She takes your tooth and gives you more than just money for it.

7. She takes your tooth and gives you more than just money for it.
    Hey....alright.
    "I see the world didn't end yesterday."

"Are you sure?"

8. Originally posted by Doug Branches
    I think there already is an Easter Bunny horror movie, not sure on that though
    Not exactly the Easter Bunny, but there was a horror movie that involved giant killer (yet strangly cuddly looking) rabbits. Deforest Kelley was in it, not one of his prouder moments.

Night of the Lepus

9. well, i don't think she's supposed to be the tooth fairy. i think she's diguising herself as the tooth fairy. either that or it's just a nickname the town gave her.

either way, i'm gonna see it tomorrow night.