Page 1 of 12 1235 ... LastLast

Thread: 114 years of straight gameplay already served on Xbox Live...

1. 114 years of straight gameplay already served on Xbox Live...

http://www.teamxbox.com/news.php?id=3872

150,000 subscribers.

Sales of Xbox Live-enabled games increased as much as 120 percent, and Xbox hardware sales have experienced an 18 percent week-over-week increase.

5 million games played, approximately 500 games per minute.

More than 1 million hours of gameplay spent, more than 114 years worth of straight gameplay.

More people played Xbox Live in its first week than attended the last two Super Bowls.

More games played in first week than have been played in the history of the NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB combined.

...Being ear-fucked by robots: Priceless.

2. Damn
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan

3. Well...not hard to believe, considering how much time of my life I have waisted on SOCOM.
    your mom

4. Eh. I really want to be part of this. If anything will convince me to get broadband now, I think it's going to be Xbox Live and Star Wars Galaxies.
    Look out, man, Wooly's gone ape-shit.

Whee! Stupid stats that mean nothing and have no relevance to any actual data!

Hey I bet Metroid Prime will outsell Harry Potter too!

6. Is this a big deal? How many thousands of years of gameplay has Everquest logged by now?

7. About 4,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

8. Sales of Xbox Live-enabled games increased as much as 120 percent
    Considering the only Xbox Live enable games available before the week of Nov. 15th were Whacked and Sega's sports games, that's like saying Die Another Day's weekend box office will be 1000% higher than last week, yes?
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

9. Originally posted by Wolffen
    Considering the only Xbox Live enable games available before the week of Nov. 15th were Whacked and Sega's sports games, that's like saying Die Another Day's weekend box office will be 1000% higher than last week, yes?
    Propaganda + spin.
    Name: Rock
    Town: Arcadia