Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where are you mofos!?

1. Where are you mofos!?

Woo, I finally got my Xbox Live worked out and I've got Moto GP, Unreal and Mech Assault for maximum playage, but where be my peeps!? I sent ya'll a friends thing (except a few of you who I couldn't find tags for), but nobody keepin' me company I be playin' all day and noneya bitches on! What's the dilio, yo!?

2. well i dont know if you sent me one Andy but I will play you some Unreal in a couple hours if you want to

3. Yeah I sent you a message thing Mr. Branches Anyway, I'm going to play now, I should be off and on most of the day, hope to see some of you bitches online
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

4. I've been working a lot so I haven't been on XBOX Live much, I'll put you on my friends list and hopefully see you online

5. Well, I was obviously on at some point, since I accepted your friend invite. I was having fun with a yard sale (kept me busy Friday night and most of the day Saturday), and some company Sat. night and Sunday. I might be on around the holidays if I can get my Xbox to work on my Dad's DSL modem.
    Never under any circumstance scrutinize the mastication orifice of a gratuitous herbivorous quadruped.

6. At least we got one game in.

We'll have to team up next time -- you handled that Atlas pretty well. In between getting owned by my Mad Cat, that is.

7. Haha, yeah. That was a lot of fun guys. Were you guys able to hear me though? For some reason it felt like nobody could hear me or something since people rarely responded to what I was saying. I didn't have it on mute or anything either. Anyway, I probably would've done better on a different map, I always seem to have trouble doing well on that map, especially when I have a blasted Mad Cat sitting on top of a hill that I can't get to constantly shooting at me while in the fray Very fun game though, hopefully we can get some more games in sometime.

8. I could rarely hear you. I'm not sure what was going on there. It was fun playing a couple games with you guys, just wish it wasn't such an off night for me.

9. Yeah, I could hear you just -- bit quiet, though.

Finally gave up for the night. Either my connection is dodgy, or the network is having some serious problems. Couldn't stay on for more than 10 minutes at a time, 8 of which were spent on my ass in a lobby. Wee...

10. Yeah, that was really strange, I was wondering why you were signing on and off, Mode. It's a pity too, I'm sure you could've put a damper on the amount of ass I kicked in that last battle we played (which was a lot of ass, mind you)