Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where are you mofos!?

1. Hey, Did you guys have a lot of trouble with the network last night? It seemed like half the people in the games I hosted couldn't hear me. Or maybe I couldn't hear them, who knows.

Mode7 did you get bumped off of that game I was trying to host? I noticed that a lot of people were dropping out of the session while I was waiting on everyone.

Andy, Sorry about my performance in that team match, I was Very off last night. We will have to give it another go this week. I'm off for the next 4 days, so I can get more playing time in.

JM

2. Originally posted by JM
    Hey, Did you guys have a lot of trouble with the network last night? It seemed like half the people in the games I hosted couldn't hear me.
    That's what I thought as well. I was playing quite a bit a little earlier though and it seems like it cleared up. Anyway, no worries about the match JM, I didn't do so hot either, and we'll have much more time to play in the next few days

As for me, I've started playing normal destruction a lot lately. I used to just play team destruction, but I'm really liking straight destruction a lot now, I seem to do much better in it. It took me a few days worth of playing in team destruction to get more than 200 kills, but I've already racked up more than 100 in destruction in just today's games I'm usually the highest, or at least in the top few in destruction in most games as well.

Anyway, I think I'm going to pick up Ghost Recon today. I really need something slower paced, I mean I'm absolutely loving Mech Assault, but damn, Unreal gets much too nutty for my tastes, and the communication element is useless in it. I used to be pretty good in UT2003 for PC too, but I just can't get into UC, it just pisses me off most of the time, and seems to have lag issues quite often. I'm hoping I still have time to return UC for GR.
    Buy Yakuza and Oblivion. Help yourself, help TNL.

3. JM: Yeah. My friends list was reading you as offline after that as well.

Team destruction is definitely my drug of choice, but it's practically useless when people are getting dropped left and right.