Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Moron action star Seagal charged with threatening reporter/mob ties.

1. Moron action star Seagal charged with threatening reporter/mob ties.

I guess we now know exactly why Seagal was bribed by a mobster not too long ago. Pretty dumb to be hanging out with people who will either try to kill you or milk you for all you're worth, oh but it's tough guy Seagal, I forgot.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmp...rime_seagal_dc

2. Fuck that, Seagal is the man. Can you knock out 20 guys using only a cueball and a sock? I think not.

3. Van Damme does him one better by beating 50 guys doing only a split across two chairs.

4. or the kitchen counter.
    [Insert large, loud, flashing signature here]

5. This thread is misleading, Seagal hasn't been charged with anything. The article only states that a private detective and a mobster might allege he hired them. The article also mentions the fact that they said these things to divert the attention from themselves, pretty much.

Seagal could kick Van Damme's ass, I think.

6. Chuck Zito already did

7. I'm pretty sure I could too.

8. Seagal would kick Van Damme's ass, if they would fight. Jokes aside, he did got intensive Aikido training in Japan, wherether Van Damme was more of a dancer than fighter

9. Originally posted by andyrose
    This thread is misleading, Seagal hasn't been charged with anything. The article only states that a private detective and a mobster might allege he hired them. The article also mentions the fact that they said these things to divert the attention from themselves, pretty much.

Seagal could kick Van Damme's ass, I think.

Then I charge Seagal with a big bag of suck.

Will Ferrell said it best,

"I'm gonna go eat a sandwich."
    Quote Originally Posted by William Oldham
    Sing a song of Madeleine-Mary
    A tune that all can carry
    Burly says if we don't sing
    Then we won't have anything...

10. Has Seagal done jack shit in the last decade? Well, other than have games based on his likeness canned.
    matthewgood fan
    lupin III fan